Ty Canol Holiday Cottage in North Wales
Ty Canol Holiday Cottage sleeps 4 and offers self-catering accommodation in a peaceful location above the Conwy Valley between Betws-y-Coed and Llandudno in North Wales.
- Holiday cottages sleeps 4
- Between Betws-y-Coed & Llandudno
- At edge of Snowdonia National Park
- Free WiFi available
- No pets
Cottage facilities at a glance
- cottage sleeps 4
- bedlinen & towels provided
- TV & DVD player
- free Wi-Fi
- jacuzzi bath
- non smoking
- electric coal effect fire
- biomass central heating
- cot/highchair available
- no pets
- all fuel & power included in rent
- garden with furniture
- off road parking
- cycle storage (by request)
- short breaks available out of season
- Friday changeover
- view availability and prices
About this Holiday Cottage
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin), and a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower. The double bedroom has an en-suite shower room. There is a TV with DVD and freeview in both bedrooms.
Downstairs there is a kitchen-diner, lounge and small sun lounge with woodland views. There is a TV with DVD and freeview in the comfortable lounge which features a beamed ceiling and log burner. Free WiFi is available for guests to use for internet access.
Electricity is included in the tariff. The cottage features eco-friendly biomass central heating.
click on any image for larger version