Beudy Bach Holiday Cottage, Conwy Valley in North Wales
Beudy Bach Holiday Cottage sleeps 2 and offers self-catering accommodation suitable for a couple in a peaceful location above the Conwy Valley between Betws-y-Coed and Llandudno in North Wales.
- Holiday cottages sleeps 2
- Between Betws-y-Coed & Llandudno
- At edge of Snowdonia National Park
- Free WiFi available
- Dogs allowed by arrangement
Cottage facilities at a glance
- cottage sleeps 2
- bedlinen & towels provided
- TV & DVD player
- free Wi-Fi
- jacuzzi bath
- washing machine
- non smoking
- central heating
- cot/highchair available
- pet friendly - dogs allowed
- all fuel & power included in rent
- garden with furniture
- off road parking
- cycle storage on request
- short breaks available out of season
- Friday changeover
- view availability and prices
About this Holiday Cottage
The cottage has 1 king-size double bedroom, and a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
There is an open plan kitchen-diner-lounge. The lounge area has a TV with DVD and freeview and has fine countryside views. French doors open on to a patio overlooking woodland and a stream with table and chairs for outdoor eating or just relaxing in the fresh air. Free WiFi is available for guests to use for internet access.
Electricity is included in the tariff. The cottage has central heating.
click on any image for larger version