Ty r Efail Holiday Cottage in North Wales
Ty r Efail Holiday Cottage sleeps 6-8 and offers self-catering accommodation in a peaceful location above the Conwy Valley between Betws-y-Coed and Llandudno in North Wales.
- Holiday cottages sleeps 6-8
- Between Betws-y-Coed & Llandudno
- At edge of Snowdonia National Park
- Free WiFi available
- No pets
Cottage facilities at a glance
- cottage sleeps 6-8
- bedlinen & towels provided
- TV & DVD player
- free Wi-Fi
- jacuzzi bath
- non smoking
- electric log effect fire
- biomass central heating
- cot/highchair available
- no pets
- all fuel & power included in rent
- lawned garden
- large patio with furniture overlooking stream
- off road parking for up to 3 cars
- cycle storage (by request)
- short breaks available out of season
- Friday changeover
- view availability and prices
About this Holiday Cottage
This cottage is next door to Ty Canol.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin), and a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower. The twin bedroom can have 2 extra single beds.
There is a king-size double bedroom downstairs with en-suite wet room with disabled access. There is a TV with DVD and freeview in all bedrooms.
Downstairs there is also a large open plan kitchen/diner/lounge. The kitchen area features a beamed ceiling, whilst the comfortable lounge has an electric log effect fire and views of fields and surrounding countryside. Free WiFi is available for guests to use for internet access.
Electricity is included in the tariff. The cottage features eco-friendly biomass central heating.
click on any image for larger version